Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant DezilonMale/Sweden Group :iconatlafanclub: ATLAFanClub
ATLA FTW
Recent Activity
Deviant for 9 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 145 Deviations 5,003 Comments 40,605 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

King Dragon 2 by Dezilon King Dragon 2 :icondezilon:Dezilon 125 12 Lords of Nether: Belial by Dezilon Lords of Nether: Belial :icondezilon:Dezilon 95 3 Wow I Haven't Done This In Ages by Dezilon Wow I Haven't Done This In Ages :icondezilon:Dezilon 22 9 Army of Wings by Dezilon Army of Wings :icondezilon:Dezilon 158 13 7PM01 by Dezilon 7PM01 :icondezilon:Dezilon 69 5 Yearning by Dezilon Yearning :icondezilon:Dezilon 22 6 Necromancer 2 by Dezilon Necromancer 2 :icondezilon:Dezilon 42 1 Stand Back by Dezilon Stand Back :icondezilon:Dezilon 181 6 Defy the Curse by Dezilon Defy the Curse :icondezilon:Dezilon 20 1 Monarch of the Spires by Dezilon Monarch of the Spires :icondezilon:Dezilon 73 1 Dezilon v6 WIP by Dezilon Dezilon v6 WIP :icondezilon:Dezilon 48 5 The Judge by Dezilon The Judge :icondezilon:Dezilon 37 1 Laendan of Arcath by Dezilon Laendan of Arcath :icondezilon:Dezilon 67 5 Goldammer by Dezilon Goldammer :icondezilon:Dezilon 57 7 Sespeteaa Fisherman by Dezilon Sespeteaa Fisherman :icondezilon:Dezilon 71 4 Rifle by Dezilon Rifle :icondezilon:Dezilon 22 0

deviantID

Dezilon
Sweden

Hello my name is Dez, I thrive in nights and am allied with spiders.

I like swords, I listen to metal 97% of the time and electronic the remaining 3%, I play games sometimes which are mostly Dark Souls 1-3 and Borderlands 2.
I share my bed with a cat who is really cute.

Oh and I make art sometimes apparently.

LINKS YO
Email: thegalaxyjumper@gmail.com
Tumblr Sketch Blog (largely dead)
Ancient YouToob which I planned to use for art but did not so I don't know why I have the link here

ART STATUS ... THINGS?
Commissions » Currently closed
Trades » Maybe, ask me
Requests » Heck no

Want to use my art? >Read this thing<

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconyoricade:
yoricade Featured By Owner May 21, 2017  Student General Artist
Happy b-day my friend :heart:
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconnuklear-bunnies:
Nuklear-Bunnies Featured By Owner May 1, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Man, you need more watchers. That's for sure.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconrob55rod:
Rob55Rod Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2016
Umm...I apologize if this is a stupid question or has already been answered...but do you still play Spore at all? .__.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconunialien:
Unialien Featured By Owner May 21, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dezilon! La la la la 

Blower fella (Party) Super Fantastic Golden Platter Cake 3D 2015 NaNoEmo - #21 Birthday Dance Kao Emoji-16 (Happy Birthday) [V1] 
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconlovelyshibe:
LovelyShibe Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey Dez, I was wondering if you had the old picture I requested of a red dragon with tattered wing from when i used to go as jinxedangel323
Reply
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: